WELKOM - Het is nu zo mei 19, 2024 8:46 pm

LENTE22 MAART - 21 JUNI
22 MAART Soft opening van Todera Sanctum!

WELKOM OP TODERA!

Welkom op Todera Sanctum! Lees hier meer over hoe deze RPG in zijn werk gaat!
ROEDEL 001
ROEDEL 002
ROEDEL 003
ROEDEL 004
ROEDEL 005
ROEDEL 006

Todera Sanctum :: RPG :: Wolven :: DropzoneDeel

You are the ocean's gray waves

Ga naar beneden 
AuteurBericht
Gast

Wolvenprofiel
Gast
BerichtOnderwerp: You are the ocean's gray waves    You are the ocean's gray waves  Emptyza maa 23, 2019 2:48 pm

Intro post wip!!!
Terug naar boven Ga naar beneden
Gast

Wolvenprofiel
Gast
BerichtOnderwerp: Re: You are the ocean's gray waves    You are the ocean's gray waves  Emptyza maa 23, 2019 2:55 pm

''Sophisticated mood swings, manipulated day dreams''

Cough furball with tail in the air and swat turds around the house or asdflkjaertvlkjasntvkjn (sits on keyboard) sit on human they not getting up ever yet use lap as chair. Wake up wander around the house making large amounts of noise jump on top of your human's bed and fall asleep again throwup on your pillow. Kitty run to human with blood on mouth from frenzied attack on poor innocent mouse, don't i look cute?.

Jumps off balcony gives owner dead mouse at present then poops in litter box snatches yarn and fights with dog cat chases laser then plays in grass finds tiny spot in cupboard and sleeps all day jumps in bathtub and meows when owner fills food dish the cat knocks over the food dish cat slides down the water slide and into pool and swims even though it does not like water spot something, big eyes, big eyes, crouch, shake butt, prepare to pounce meow meow mama yet that box? i can fit in that box yet fish i must find my red catnip fishy fish yowling nonstop the whole night.
code by EMME

Terug naar boven Ga naar beneden

You are the ocean's gray waves
Terug naar boven 
Pagina 1 van 1

Permissies van dit forum:Je mag geen reacties plaatsen in dit subforum
Todera Sanctum :: RPG :: Wolven :: Dropzone-
Ga naar: